Wednesday, January 8

Okay, I have all kinds of news.

First of all, Patty the girl that came to stay with us over the holidays waiting to go to a new Christ based home, has now gotten in the new home. As I have mentioned before, it is called the Hillsborough House of Hope. I want to tell you, that that house is gorgeous, and those ladies are blessed to have such a nice place! The other woman got out of jail yesterday, so now there are two there, Patty and Rose and the house mother that lives there. So that's all good news.

Secondly, I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I had found a friend of mine from 7th grade online. I actually initially found her using Classmates.com, but I didn't want to spend that money, so I was able to find out her new last name for free.............I then called directory assistance and got a phone number and went from there. ANYWAY...............I am from California originally and she still lives there except farther south than our home town of Bakersfield.............LOLOLOLOL. But her and her lovely family were in town this week and they came by our house, and we all went to Celebration Station and had pizza, and the kids played, and it was wonderful!!!!!!!!

I just had such a good time, and it was so good to see her. Her husband was a really neat guy as well, it was just great.

So..............Happy days for me huh????

I have started back to school as well. Had my first class last Friday and will be going again this Saturday! I do have 60 credits now though, so it won't be too much longer!

No comments: