Tuesday, March 19

Blogging

A friend of mine asked me in an email if I had stopped blogging. I guess I haven't been writing nearly as much on here as I used to. Life has been really busy though.

I lost the funding for one position at work, and those responsibilites just fell right in my lap. So, I have to do my orignial job, plus the other one. I always think I can do it ALL, but I have found out I can't.

Additionally, I really have been sick lately. As you may know, I have been on what is called "the PEG combo" for my Hep C and Cirrhosis for about 6 months now. It has literally been KICKING MY ASS. Worst part about it is, I won't even find out if it is going to do any good until next month, if it is......I have to take it another 6 months. If not.......I have been through 6 months of HELL for nothing.

I had to leave work today because I was in so much pain. I had been out of pain pills since yesterday morning. I went by and picked them up, now I am okay for a while. I REALLY should go back to work, but I have quite a bit I can accomplish here, so I will. I don't know how much of this junk an employer can take, but I appreciate them being tolerant with me. In response I will be the most loyal employee they have, and that's a FACT.

Well, my arm is going numb..............I know it's not call "corporal" tunnel, what is it called??? Email me and let me know, okay?

No comments: